Stucco finish is a mixture made out of sand, cement, water and lime. It’s usually the coating of the masonries or wood sheathed homes’ outermost layer and is often used as the finishing coat of most houses. This type of finish would look gorgeous at any home, but it is definitely not that easy to do.
This may be a beautiful option but if you’re looking for something that’s easy to do, then a stucco is definitely not for you. There are a lot of advantages that comes together with stuccos but there are a couple of disadvantages as well. Here’s a list of disadvantages with stuccos:
- In order for a stucco to be colored, it needs to be tinted not painted.
- A stucco needs to be installed and repaired by a professional and it is not recommended if you want to do it yourself.
- This type of material lasts a long time if it’s consistently maintained and there are services that handle stucco repair Mesa usually readily available at your local area.
- One of the cheapest types of wall side since the cost of its materials is not that expensive, usually the cost of labor is the one you need to invest for.
Concrete masonry is the best place to install stuccos because it’s least likely to extraction, expansion or other movements that can possibly damage or break the stuccos. Applying stuccos to wood can make it get damaged more easily. There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages of stucco finishing. Here are the pros and cons of stuccos:
- A stucco can be tinted and textured
- It is very affordable in comparison to other wall sidings
- The stucco will give the walls of the house a tight seal
- Stucco repair mesa is not an easy task and you would need to hire professional workers to do the job
- Do it yourself projects for stuccos is not advisable and is very limited as well
- It doesn’t suit a lot of climates, it usually depends per location
If ever you have a stucco that is in need of a new tint or repair broken or shattered stuccos at your home or business then it would be best to call out a professional to assist you. There are a lot of stuccos out there that already need maintenance and prolonging the time that the stucco is broken rather than fixing it already then it would make it very difficult to fix and you would end up reinstalling a new wall siding stucco.
For repairs you can contact your local stucco repair contractor near your area. If you happen to live in mesa, then you can contact Mesa Stucco for them to assist you on your stucco repair needs. If you want a free quote, or ask them about their products and services you can message them or contact them through their website. Get a stucco or have your stucco repaired now!