|Philips 16X LightScribe (Version 1.2) DVD-R 4.7GB in Cake Box (DM4L6B50F/17)|
|Item Code: 102-721|
For large quantity purchase discount, please contact us for price quote.
Philips LightScribe 16X DVD-R Media
Burn, Flip, Burn Version 1.2!
Philips offers one of the most complete ranges of CD & DVD recordable media. They are available in more than 20 added-value packaging variations. Look out for the 'supernova' range, an attractive packaging design! Preserve your valuable data on DVD Reliable qualified media ensures you data will be preserved Record at amazing speeds! You can burn a complete DVD in only 5 minutes/li>
- Media Type: LightScribe DVD-R, DVD-Recordable for Direct Disc Labeling
- Recording Speed: 16X
- Storage Capacity: 4.7GB
- Play back original videos and access data using most DVD writers, DVD players, and DVD-ROM drives
- Enjoy greater durability than with VHS tapes: 30 years vs. 7?C10 years
- Save files fast, at up to 16x, on 16x-capable DVD writers
- Preserve videos, photos, music, and other files on this write-once disc
- Protect files from being accidentally deleted
- Safely stash discs in the included jewel cases
- BURN music, digital photo albums, presentations and home movies directly on your DVD or CD. FLIP.... Inscribe/Burn your customized label. ALL with one laser...in one drive!
- Professional-quality labels: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl or adhesive labels to center, only to have them peel off the disc
- Simplicity: no-hassle labels, just burn the disc, flip it and burn the label
- Durability: the disc's image-ready coating is an integral part of its manufacture, providing long-lasting, scratch-resistant labels
- Mobility: labels can be burned wherever and whenever a disc is burned, no need for a printer
- Creativity: freedom to combine text and graphics in simple or complex labels that reflect one's personality and attitude
| Vacations, weddings, and graduation ceremonies. Every precious memory deserves a special label. |
| || || |
|*Please Note: To label the discs, you need lightscribe compatible DVD/CD burners. |