HP LightScribe 52X CD-R Media
Burn, Flip, Burn
HP is now offering a full portfolio of CDR media. The media is high-quality,
attractively priced and offered in a variety of quantities and packaging.
Tired of CD labels that eventually get sticky or peel off? Want to burn your
own silkscreen-quality labels directly on CDs? Here's how: create labels with
text, photos, and art on your PC, then use HP's exclusive LightScribe technology
to transfer them to these discs. Each CD supplies 700MB of storage for your photos,
music, videos, and data. When you finish writing a CD, just turn it over; the
same drive burns the label.
- Media Type: LightScribe CD-R, CD+Recordable for Direct
- Recording Speed: 52X
- Storage Capacity: 700MB
- BURN music, digital photo albums, presentations and home movies directly
on your CD. FLIP.... Inscribe/Burn your customized label. ALL with one laser...in
- Professional-quality labels: laser precision and detail means no more marker
scrawl or adhesive labels to center, only to have them peel off the disc
- Simplicity: no-hassle labels, just burn the disc, flip it and burn the
- Durability: the disc's image-ready coating is an integral part of its manufacture,
providing long-lasting, scratch-resistant labels
- Mobility: labels can be burned wherever and whenever a disc is burned,
no need for a printer
- Creativity: freedom to combine text and graphics in simple or complex labels
that reflect one's personality and attitude
|Vacations, weddings, and graduation ceremonies. Every
precious memory deserves a special label.
|*Please Note: To label the discs, you need lightscribe
compatible DVD/CD burners.